Aura Designs provides One Year Limited Warranty on manufacturing defects. For warranty claims, please maintain your purchase receipt. The Limited Product warranty has the following terms and restrictions. If properly handled, assembled, maintained, and used under typical circumstances in a non-commercial context, the Goods supplied to and for use in India warrant to the Client that the Goods are free of substantial Defects in material and workmanship for one year from delivery. "Defects" are described as material flaws or workmanship imperfections that will make the goods less usable.This product warranty does not cover:
1) Defects caused by improper product storage, handling, assembly, maintenance, or use,
2) Defects occurring to the Goods after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, or negligence,
3) Normal product wear and tear due to age including wearing or staining or loosening of fabric or any such material. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use is not warranted—for example, fabrics may naturally fade or deteriorate over time, and cushion cores may soften and lose shape. These are normal conditions are not considered manufacturers' defects and are not covered under our warranty. Other exclusions include:
4) Labor or assembly costs,
5) Variations of color or texture in Goods made of natural materials like fabric. Fabric are not covered by any warranty. Buttons on tufted products covered with fabric are also not covered under warranty as we do not have any control over the usage of these products.
6) Commercial use of any Goods (e.g., use in a commercial establishment or other setting outside of a personal residential setting).
If Client finds a material Defect in material or workmanship in any Good, part or component, Client must report such defects within 7 days of delivery during the relevant warranty period Aura Design on email@example.com. Aura Design in due course will repair or replace the goods free of charge. Replacement or repair of goods does not extend its warranty period beyond the original warranty expiration date. All Aura Design Product warranties are limited warranties and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. Our warranty is non-transferrable and applies to residential (non-commercial) use only.
For warranty issues, we will repair or provide reasonably equivalent replacement due to any product defects. Replacement will be of equal value to the original purchase price. No cash refund is available and in no case shall we be liable for more than the purchase price of the purchased product or for incidental or consequential damages. Visible defects and variance to order details must be brought to our attention within 7 (SEVEN) days of delivery. Issues not presented within 7 days of delivery will be considered “acceptable” and will not be warranted.
If you love our products and have a dream piece in mind then please get in touch. Whether it’s a birthday gift, an engagement ring or wedding band, we can work with you to design and make something truly special.
Once the final design is approved, we will provide you with the estimated time of completion and arrange payment of a 50% deposit. The balance is to be paid once your bespoke piece is finished, before it is posted to you. We will keep you well informed with updates at every step of the way.
There is often a wait list for custom pieces so please leave plenty of time when ordering.